Call of the Aether.

Just Vibrations. Nothing more. Nothing Less.

Friday, July 08, 2005

 

And it begins.....

Trying to work on more than one story in a day and pushing at *&%# can be arduous...What is a graphix card??...Can there actually be a different kinda evolution that lands up in the same kinda reality we are in??...If u call Buddha meditating under a tree Peace...then what of the Peace of the non static??...If there is a force that can plough throo ur veins and brain cells and make new connections , what would u call the resistance that ur Body provides??...Is it a secret??....Y doesnt anyone talk abt it....Did the Devil pull another trick??...is there such a thing as a comma before an and??....Shhhhhh!
Today is because its a weekend and my folks are home and I need to get out but its too hot to get out...Anywez....come Sunset...I ll put on my boots,pocket my visa and stride out into the world leaving all this behind...A conscious Hot Arab chick,a few clacks of solids and stripes,one Marlboro light and a few good loving friends can save u from any hell hole...Ouch...My foot just went to sleep...its still sleeping...Folding a toe can send shockwaves up ur dozing leg...
My Dad is drilling a hole into the wall...to make yet another improvement in our apartment...U must give it to him for showing such enthusiasm...But it was my mother who showed my stumped father how to figure out where on the other side of the wall he had to drill the connecting hole....My Dad and I tried putting our ears to the wall....then it was my moms stethoscope...All this while all my mom did was measure the two walls;Not with lasers or Measuring tape...but with her little feet she figured out exactly where in the wall to drill and there My Dad drilled..and it worked...One shot...No misses...not bad i would say....
Talkin abt my sleeping leg...Have u ever tried to open ur eyes in the middle of deep sleep....or move a finger or ur hand...Its very hard in the sense...Its the same command as when ur awake...but it requires more energy....U have to keep the button pressed...and keeping the button pressed wakes u up a little bit...and that helps....but i find it queer...the whole setup...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

July 2005   August 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   February 2006   March 2006   October 2006   May 2007   June 2007   November 2007   December 2007   May 2008   June 2008   February 2009   May 2009   July 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]